|Phone||(+994 12) 5100141|
|Chief||Mammadov Vagif Aga Ali oglu
Dr. of geography
|Total number of employees||7|
|Basic activity directions||- Systematic study and modeling of natural and anthropogenic factors’ influence on the changes’ complex in space and time, occuring in the Earth's crust in the territory of Republic;
- Research and development of geo-ecological processes forecasts during prospecting and exploitation of ore and other minerals;
- Classification, mapping and development of geoecological processes’ cadastre;
- Development of measures according to reduction and liquidation of geoenviron- mental problems.
At present time the research work "Geoecological evaluation of the radiogeo- chemical state of river basins of the Azerbaijan Republic" is carried out in department.
|Main scientific achievements||- Migration and accumulation peculiarities have been defined by silt load in river basins of microelements.
- Regularity of elements and energy circulation happened between catchment basin→ water supply → sediments have been defined according to multiparameter exploration of quantity and quality indicators of great lakes (area of the surface 1km2) of our republic and their changing directions by anthropogenous influence have been assessed.
- Cadastre recording hydrobiochemical and ecological peculiarities of great lakes has been made.