|Basic activity directions
- The main goal of the Education Department of the Observatory is to organize training of high-skilled scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel on PhD, Doctor of Science and master programs.
- The department coordinates scientific and educational activity of masters, doctoral students and candidates for a degree with the Department of Science and Education of the Presidium of ANAS.
- To accomplish acceptance of documents, essays and preparation of individual working plans of doctoral students and candidates for a degree.
- To organize attestation of doctoral students and candidates for a degree once in a year.
- To organize and control training process of masters, preparation and defence of dissertations of masters.
- To organize entrance and doctoral exams in speciality.
- Once a year, the head of department renders an account of the made work at the Scientific Council of Observatory.