|Phone||(+994 12) 5393261, (+994 12) 5394181|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5395961|
|Chief||Dr., prof. Shakir Naghiyev Mammad oglu|
|Total number of employees||12|
|Basic activity directions||
1.Scattering processes in QCD
2.Exactly solvable models of the relativistic quantum mechanics
3. Nuclear physics
4. Scattering processes in the weak interactions
|Main scientific achievements||
1) The various exactly solvable models of the harmonic oscillator, q- oscillator and singular oscillator are constructed and investigated
2) The BKH-type operator identities are obtained
3) The various properties of the classic orthogonal and q- orthogonal polynomials are investigated, in particular, a connection between q- orthogonal polynomials and new orthogonal condition are obtained
4) A formalism for the description of the scattering processes of compound systems in the QCD framework is proposed.
5) Relativistic Hamiltonian theory is formulated covariantly on the light cone.