|Phone||(+994 12) 5383224|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5398318|
|Chief||Gurbanov Muslum Ahmad oglu
Doctor of chemical sciences, professor
|Total number of employees||8|
|Basic activity directions||Development of environmental problems of energy sector by application of radiation technology.
1. Study of PCB oils fraction composition at the radiolysis.2. Study of kinetics of the formation of intermediate products of phenol radiolitic degradation
|Main scientific achievements||1. Develop the scientific bases of radiation-chemical treatment of waste gas;
2. Develop the scientific bases of hydrogen-desulphurization of natural gas;
3. Determine optimal parameters of radiation-chemical stability of carbon dioxide;
4. Study the combined processes of hydrogen production out of hydrogen-sulphide;
5. Develop the scientific bases for radiation-chemical water treatment from chloric and polycyclic aromatic compounds;
6. Study the radiation-chemical resistance of polychlorbiphenyl (PCB);
7. Study water treatment from PCB by non-traditional methods (photochemical and radiation-chemical) methods.