|Phone||(+994 12) 5398719,
(+994 12) 5399016
|Chief||Kazimov Tofig Hasanagha oglu
PhD in physics and mathematics
|Total number of employees||10|
|Basic activity directions||1. Studying scientific-theoretical problems of biometric technologies;
2. Studying scientific-practical problems of software engineering;
3. Studying the problems of sensor networks.
|Main scientific achievements||- Existing problems of human face recognition methods and identification systems based on photo-portraits were explored and analyzed comparatively. The anthropometric points of a human face were selected, and geometrical characteristics system was proposed basing on them. The method was proposed to find the coefficient, which indicates the importance degree of geometric characteristics;
- New methods and algorithms were developed to determine racial or ethnic representation of a human. Characteristic signs of the reference image were defined by the algorithm of calculating characteristic signs of photo-portraits and selected geometric points of the face. Characteristic signs of a random image were compared with the characteristic signs of the reference image of ethnic groups, and their ethnic group was determined;
- The state of the art of Software Engineering was explored, and existing problems were analyzed. The methods of improving the software reliability were analyzed;
- The methods and algorithms were developed for the human recognition according to the hand veins;
- A new routing algorithm for ad hoc networks was developed.