|Phone||(+994 12) 5101542|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5396121|
|Chief||Babak Rasim oglu Nabiyev
PhD in technical sciences
|Total number of employees||3|
|Basic activity directions||- Participating in international projects;
- Meeting with foreign scientists and specialists;
- Promoting activities of the institute in the international organizations;
- Organizing joint workshops, conferences and trainings;
- Arranging fellowship exchange of the institute with the foreign research institutions
- Arranging business trips to foreign research institutions.
The institute is cooperating with UNESCO Institute, GEANT Association, TERENA, IEEE, NRF, ACM, UNESCO, ETRI, GIZ, Elsevier, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, SHORT, Springer, TUBITAK, and DAAD, so on.
Together with all of these, significant achievements have been attained in various fields of information technology.
The institute signed cooperation agreements with GEANT Association (Netherlands), Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) (Germany), Research Infrastrutures Consortium for “Horizon 2020” (RICH), United Institute of Informatics Problems of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Belarus), Eurasian National University Faculty of Information Technology (Kazakhstan), South-West State University (Russia), and Institute for Systems Analysis of RAS (Russia).
|Main scientific achievements||Privacy preserving personal data mining methods are summarized|