|Phone||(+994 12) 5102968|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5396121|
|Chief||Rashid Gurbanali oglu Alakbarov
PhD in technique
|Total number of employees||13|
|Basic activity directions||1. Cloud technologies;
2. Multi-aspect problems of supercomputer technologies;
3. Information and communication technologies.
|Main scientific achievements||- The model and algorithms were developed to improve the efficiency of the Internet services delivered to the users of corporate networks.
- The methods were developed to define and attain the content appropriate to the interests of the users by applying multiagent technology.
- The methods and algorithms were developed to improve the efficiency of AzScienceNet.
- An algorithm was developed for the automation of corporate network management.
- Complex (technical, organizational, economic and etc.) proposals and documents were developed for the creation of the National Supercomputer Center infrastructure.
- An adaptive model was developed for optimal load distribution in the communication channel of corporate networks.
- The methods and algorithms were developed for the synthesis of virtual computing environments of computer networks.
- The models and algorithms were developed for the synthesis of distributed computing environments basing on computer networks.
- Distributed computing systems were developed on the base of computer networks to solve complex problems.
- The methods and algorithms were developed for the efficient use of memory and computing resources in data mining centre.
- Distributed computing systems were developed on the base of computer networks to solve high performance computing in “e-government”.
- The opportunities of the use of cloud technologies “e-government” were studied and analyzed.