||(+994 12) 432 39 00
||(+994 12) 432 67 68
Afig Gurbanali oglu Gaziyev
Ph.D. in Biology, Associate Professor
|Total number of employees
|Basic activity directions
- Functional formation of analyzers of organisms, separate stages of ontogenesis of which were influenced by extra factors (hypoxia, hypokinesia, exposure to electromagnetic waves); study of the survival criteria of the new generation (electrophysiological parameters of the central nervous system and cardiovascular system, biometric indicators and behavioral responses);
- Correction by natural biological compounds of the negative impact of adverse internal and external environmental factors on the dynamics of development.
|Main scientific achievements
- The degree of activity of the nerve cells of the brain was studied at different stages of ontogenesis, and the criteria for the functional maturation of the corresponding layers of the cerebral cortex were determined.
- It was revealed that the functional maturation of the inhibitory neurons of the sensorimotor center of the brain, as compared with the excitatory neurons, is late and matures at 14-15 days after birth.
- For the first time a group of neurons of local pacemaker origin was discovered.
- They are characterized by stable dynamics of formation of the physiological functions of the new generation under the influence of extras. factors in the critical periods of antenatal development: hypoxia - oxygen starvation, hypokinesia - restriction of movement and exposure to electromagnetic waves.
- It was revealed that the critical periods of antenatal (intrauterine) development are characterized by selective reactions to extras. factors of different origin.
- Effect of extras factors of physical and chemical origin of the embryonic period of fetal development is characterized by a decrease in the ability of fertility and infertility.
- Effect extras factors for the prenatal period of antenatal development manifest a decrease in viability and various insufficient levels in the individual development of the new generation.
- Numerous deviations in the activities and behavioral reactions of offspring exposed to extras were detected. factors in the fetal period of development.
- Under biol. active compounds can be partially restored the effects of negative effects on critical periods of intrauterine development.