|Phone||(+994 12) 4895086|
|Chief||Doctor of technical sciences H.J.İbragimov|
|Total number of employees||26|
|Basic activity directions||- Preparation the complex processing scheme of liquid products of pyrolysis, synthesis of new catalytic complexes
- Obtaining by chemical precipitation method from gas phase the nanostructural catalysts containing the different transition metals in its composition and their using at different oblasts (hydrocracking, oxidation of naphthenes, conversion of methanol and etc.)
- Obtaining nanotubal and fibre forms carbon materials by the method of CVD based on small fractions of pyrocondensate.
- Synthesis of olefins from methanol with participation of different catalytic systems.
- Obtaining fuel components from associated and non associated gases.- Hydrocracking of heavy pyrolysis residues- mazut, tar, preparation of hydrocracking process with mazut and vacuum gas oil with the purpose to utilization of PE, PETF residues,
- Improving the properties of petrols getting from the secondary processing processes with hydroisomerization, hydroabsorbtion processes.- Improving technological processes at the plants of SOCAR
|Main scientific achievements||Separating of benzene-toluene-xylene fraction from the liquid product of pyrolysis at high purity, at the same time was realized complex processing process of obtaining oil polymer resin which is used as a by product as a cover and addition to bitumen in polish-dye industry. For this purpose on the comparison of aluminium containing catalysts on the base of Al, 1,2-dichloroethane and transition metal chlorides was synthesed new catalytic complexes showing high stability in the oligomerization processes, also with the participation of this catalytic complexes was done the synthesis of separation of naphthalene fraction from heavy pyrolysis resin with high purity, granular coke having homogenous surface by delayed coking and pyrolysis way, fibre forms of layer structural nano carbon particles. From the catalytic pyrolysis of C5fraction of pyrocondensate at the helium atmosphere was done the synthesis of nano carbon materials, and its structure was proved by physical analyse methods. From the nano structural catalysts containing metals was synthesed C2-C4olefins from methanol with 76% of yield.
- At the result of hydrocracking of heavy pyrolysis resin – mazut, tar with participation of natural modificated zeolite catalyst was obtained 60-70% mass petrol and diesel fraction, and was advised using it as a component to the fuels. It was achieved hydroisomerization of petrol of catalytic cracking, with participation of hydroabsorbtion processes was improved properties- the amount of suphur was degreased from 120 ppm to 12 ppm.- By the Q-43-107/M scheme was performed new principles of two stages purification process of liquefied gases from the sulphur. It allows significantly to decrease the amount of waste waters disposed to environment.