|Phone||(+994 12) 5393989|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5372285|
corresponding member of ANAS, Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor
|Total number of employees||20|
|Basic activity directions||
The main direction of the research - the development of thermo-hydro dynamic modeling methods of filtration process and parametric identification of hydro- dynamic models of hydrocarbon deposits, according to the historical data of development.
|Main scientific achievements||
Solution algorithm of private derivative non-linear differential fraction system was formed for the first time characterizing filtration of gas bearing fluid in deforming porous medium by net method.
- Software package allowing to define the pattern of the changes of well flow oil saturation and layer pressure was created and realized depending on coordinate and time in any point of the deposit.
- Identification problem of hydrodynamic model of process relatively to relative phase permeability was set and solved on the base of variation method of modern optimal ruling during the filtration of gas-bearing filtration in porous medium with deformed reservoirs. In the condition of lack and inaccuracy of geological and field data opportunity was shown to improve hydrodynamic model of the process effectively and intentionally and to correct prognosis of technical-economical indications with the purpose of its improvement. The problem of parametric identification of hydrodynamic model was solved in the condition of filtration of gassy fluid into the well system in heterogeneous porous medium in the exhaustion regime. The impact of deformation behavior of reservoir and well interference to the values of function of relative phase permeability (RPP) was studied.
- The influx of multi-phase liquid into the incomplete vertical and horizontal wells by degree of detection in the exhaustion regime was modeled, the impact of the degree of well’s imperfection and deformation behavior of reservoir was investigated during the adaptation of hydrodynamic model to the change of the relative phase permeability (RPP) depending on the oil saturation coefficient.
- Hydrodynamic models considering transitional and thermodynamic effects of heat-mass-exchange were formed during the filtration of mono-phase and multi-phase fluids in porous medium.
- The theory of heat-mass-exchange was developed during the unsteady phase flow on the base of conducted researches.
Thermodynamical experimental investigations of multi-component gas-condensate systems carried out in the high pressure conditions exceeding the cricondenbars value, made it possible to reveal for the first time, the new phenomenon in their phase behavior and also to broaden notion frames of retrograde processes and their physical essence to a great extent.
It is investigated experimentally and established for the first time an effect of porous medium upon the process of retrograde condensate evaporation that should be taken in mind during the “dry” hydrocarbon gas action to the gas-condensate “pool” and well bore zone (it is made jointly with two other departments-“Testing of wells and reservoirs” and “Development of gas-condensate fields”).
It has been studied the mechanism of retrograde processes taking into consideration reservoir and physical-chemical properties of the porous medium and its saturating fluids.
For the first time it has been studied and determined a significant influence of formation area of condensate micronucleus in porous medium on the indices of the phase condensation and on technological parameters of the development process of gas condensate deposits.
For the first time it has been investigated the phase transformations mechanism in the differential condensation process of the gas-condensate mixture in the conditions of joint influence of porosity, residual water saturation, condensate density and formation temperature. As a result of which there were formed new views on dew point pressure of gas-condensate system is that its value is determined in accordance with the upper pressure boundary of condensate micronucleus formation. It has been suggested a new method for its determination
Impact mechanism of remained layer water to the hydrocarbon flow rate of the deposit is researched taking phase state of fluids, reservoir properties of rocks and thermobaric condition into account.
Physical importance of retrograde condensation had been researched initially and the following detected that fluid component in dispersive state with influence of surface forces in bigger than fogging pressure of the layer system creates independent fluid phase separating from the mixture as a result of aerosol state destruction and significance of this phenomenon in exploitation process was demonstrated.
It has scientifically substantiated the efficiency of the combined resources-saving technologies use of the oil recovery increase of strata: thermopolymeric influence on stratum, alkaline-polymeric flooding, oil displacement by hydrogen-peroxide.
On the basis of complex of theoretical,experimental and pilot-industrial investigations it has been developed physicalchemical fundamentals of by-products use of oil refining and petrochemistry for the purposes of oil production stimulation by effective impacts on the bottom hole zone with different geological and technological characteristics