|Address||Nakhchivan, Heydar Aliyev avenue, 35|
|Phone||(+994 36) 5446991|
Farman Yunis oglu Khalilov
Doctor of Philological Sciences
(+994 36) 5446991
|Establishment history||Fund of Manuscripts of Nakhchivan Branch of ANAS was formed with the decree “About the establishment of Nakhchivan Branch of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences”of the national leader Heydar Aliyev on August 7, 2002 and began its activity from 2005.|
|Basic activity directions||Collecting, organizing and cataloguing of Nakhchivan manuscripts|
|Main scientific achievements||
In the direction of obtaining and popularization of new data on the history and culture of Nakhchivan: translation and exploration of Mahammed Hasan Ordubadi’s work of “Astronomy”, the first information on the work of “Hagaigi-at-Tarikh” of Mirza Mahammad Hashim ibn Museyib Nakhchivani, translation and textual investigation of Suli Fagih’s work “Yusuf and Zulaikha”, analysis of text features of Mahammad Nakhchivani’s work “Sahab ad-Dumu”, translation and text features of tibbinames, primary research of Aligulu Mirzayi Nakhchivani’s work “Egaide-felsefe”, investigation and translation the manuscript texts of 41 hearing of Nakhchivan Investigation and Tatabbo Society” in Arabic.
1. A.J.Jalilova. Bayrek Gushchuoglu. Baku: Seda, 2005, 200p.
2. S.M.Ibrahimov. Eastern peripatetism and imamism in Islam. Tebriz: Firuzan, 1385 (2006), 188p.
3. S.M.Ibrahimov. Isna esheri. Baku, 2007, 120p.
4. S.M.Ibrahimov. Munisname. Baku: AzTu, 2008,143p.
5. S.M.Ibrahimov. Suli Fegih. Yusuf and Zulaikha (preface, dictionary, design and transliteration from the manuscript written in the Arabic language). Baku, MBM, 2008, 400p.
6. S.M.Ibrahimov. Philosophical thoughts in the Haji Molla Mahammad Nakhchivani’s work of “Sehabed-Dumu”. Baku: Publishing house of AZ.UT, 2009, 146p.
7. S.M.Ibrahimov. Exploration of manuscript texts being the national-spiritual wealth of Nakhchivan. Baku: Publishing house of AZ.UT, 2011, 201p.
8. S.M.Ibrahimov. Philosophical thoughts in the Haji Molla Mahammad Nakhchivani’s work of “Sehabed-Dumu”. I-II volumes (methodical means). Nakhchivan: Idea, 2011, 320p.
9. S.M.Ibrahimov. Human factor in the philosophy of Eastern peripatetism (methodical means). Nakhchivan: Idea, 2011, 75p.
10. S.M.Ibrahimov. “Heydar Aliyev and moral values”. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2013, 280p.,
11. Nizami Ganjavi. Divan in Azerbaijani. Baku: Igra, 2013, 188p.
12. S.M.Ibrahimov. Exploration direction of Nakhchivan manuscripts (collection of articles). LAPLANBERT AcademiePublishing. Germany, 2014, 56p.
13. Catalogue of the books presented by Mahammad Nakhchivani to Tebriz National Library (translation and comment). I vol. Translator and compiler from the Persian languages F.Eylazov. Nakhchivan: Tusi, 2014, 128p.
14. Catalogue of the books presented by Mahammad Nakhchivani to Tebriz National Library (translation and comment). II vol. Translator and compiler from the Persian languages F.Eylazov. Nakhchivan: Tusi, 2014, 126p.
15. Hatif Isfahani Ordubadi. Tibname (translation and comment). Preparing to the edition F.Eylazov. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2015, 240p.
16. F.Khalilov. Self-sacrificer of education: Hasan bey Gaziyev. Nakhchivan: Ajami, 2016, 88p.
17. .Khalilov. Scientific, literary and cultural environment of Nakhchivan: explorations. 2017, 248p.
18. S.M.Ibrahimov. Manuscript texts on spiritual-cultural heritage of Nakhchivan. Baku: Elm ve tahsil, 2017, 336p.
|Total number of employees||10|
Council of Young Scientists and Specialists:
- deputy chair
- scientific secretary- members
- deputy chairman
- bureau members
|PR responsible person|
|Doctors of sciences|