|Place of birth||Azerbaijan Republic, city Shaki|
|Date of birth||10.04.1958|
|Education||Azerbaijan Pedagogical University|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Synthesis and structure of iron-sulfur-containing heterometallic clusters
|Total number of printed scientific publications:
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship|
- number of PhD
|Basic scientific achievements||There were obtained complexes of iron with rutin, quercetin, juglone, respectively isolated from Sophora (Sofora Japonica L.,) and walnut (Juglans regia L.,), there were revealed that they have radioprotective properties
It has been shown that extracts of Achillea nobilis, Crocus sativus L., Calendula officinalis and their modified forms with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) have radioprotective properties and can be used as a radioprophylactic drugs
|Names of scientific works||1. Radioprotective properties of walnut extract, 3,3´,4´,5,7 pentahydroxiflavon-3-ramnoglucoside and iron complex in organisms of different organization. Proceedings of ANAS. Ser. Biological Sciences, №5-6. 2007, p. 3-10.
2. Influence of gamma irradiation and some connections of rutin on development of wheat seedlings and biosynthesis of photosynthetic pigments. Proceedings of ANAS. Ser. Biological Sciences, №3-4. 2009, p. 28-34.
3. Cytogenetic changes in irradiated rats under the influence of plant bio-complexes . Proceedings of the Georgian Academy of Sciences, Biological Series A, Volume 35, Tbilisi 2009, p. 393-401.
4. Investigation component composition of the extract of saffron (Crocus sativus L.) and its radioprotective effect. "Traditional Medicine" № 3 (22) Moscow 2010 p.140 -146.
5. Effect of iron complexes on the formation of the photosynthetic apparatus and exit of genetic changes in gamma -irradiated wheat seeds. Proceedings of Dnepropetrovsk University. Biology. Medicine. - 2010 . - Vol. 18. N2. - P. 90-95.
6. Study of radioprotective properties of some plant extracts. Materials XX Jubilee International Symposium "Unconventional crop. Selection and genetics. Security of bionoosphere. Eniology. Ecology and Health" 4-11 September, 2011, Alushta Simferopol - 2011. pp. 509-514
7. System-complex study of oil-contaminated grey-brown soils of Absheron. Collection of scientific papers based on the correspondence of the International scientific-practical conference "Science today: theoretical aspects and the practice of use" Russia, Tambov, October 28, 2011. p.11-14
8. RADIOPROTECTIVE ACTIVITY OF SOME MEDICINAL PLANT EXTRACTS. Acta Hort. (ISHS) in 2011 . 925 : p.315- 320. http://www.actahort.org/books/925/925_46.htm
9. Antiradiation effect of vegetable collection extract on the growth and development of seeds of wheat "Modern Phytomorfology" Volume 2 (special issue) 24-26 April 2012, Lvov.
10. Distribution, ethereal oil content and radioprotective properties of Achillea nobilis L. "Traditional Medicine" scientific journal, number 5, 2012 p.153 -158.
11. Investigation radioprotective effect of Crocus sativus L. extract "Precoodings of Ukrainian society for Genetics and Brreders" Volume 10 № 1.2012. pp. 95-99 .
12. On improving the method of bioremediation of technologically - contaminated soils. Materials of XXII International Symposium "Protection of bio-noosphere. Eniology. Unconventional plant production. Ecology and Medicine" 8-15 September, 2013, Alushta, Simferopol - 2013 . pp. 436-439. Abdullayev A.S., Shamilov E.N., Azizov I.V.
13. Protection of crops from radionuclides and heavy metals in technologically - contaminated soils. Collection of soil science and agro chemistry papers. Vol. XIX. Baku-"Elm" - 2011, p. 289 - 296.
14. Effect of St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) and harmala extract (Peganum harmala L.) on the growth of wheat seedlings. Scientific papers of the Institte of Botany of ANAS. Vol. XXXI, Baku 2011, p. 339-342.
15. Some changes in the parameters of the blood of irradiated rats on the background of administration of plant extracts. Phytoapitherapy: achievements and prospects. Ujgorod 2012. pp. 18-23.
16. Bio ecological features and corrective properties of Achillea filipendulina L., Calendula officinalis L. and Hypericum perforatum L. Modern Phytomorfology. Volume 2 . 2013 , Lvov. P.213- 216.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations|
|Other activities||Grants: STCU, SOCAR|
|Awards and prizes|
|Main place of work and its address||Institute of Radiation Problems of ANAS, AZ1143, B.Vahabzadeh 9, Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Position||Head of the laboratory|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5383224|
|Mobile||(+994 55) 7472509|
|Fax||(+994 12) 5398318|