|Phone||(+994 36) 5446985; (+994 50) 6337538|
|Total number of employees||6|
|Basic activity directions||
1. Position observation of the solar system bodies
2. Solar physics
|Main scientific achievements||
1. The quasi-biennial oscillation identified in large-scale solar magnetic fields associated with asymmetric properties of magnetic fields on the Sun.
2. Declination of Solar spicules to dispersion changes periodically and this change is connected with rotational motions of spicules.
3. It was defined that Coiper-Ejevort zone may be the source of a group oflong-period comets.
4. The highest concentration of perihelions of long-period comets is in the plane perpendicular to the ecliptic plane.
5. Possibility of existence of at least four planetary bodies at heliocentric distances of 55 au, 110 au, 80 au and 170 au from the Solar system is supposed.