|Place of Birth||Azerbaijan Republic, Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Julfa district, Khanagha (present Khanegah) village|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1951|
|Education||Azerbaijan Pedagogical Institute|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of Historical sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Attendance of the women in socio-political and cultural life of Azerbaijan Republic during Patriotic War (1941-1945)
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- speciality code
- speciality name- topic name
Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in the national statehood history of Azerbaijan
|Election of corresponding member of ANAS:
- date- speciality name
|Election of active member of ANAS:
- date- specialty name
|Total number of scientific publications||52 books, monographs, textbooksteaching books, booklets, nearly 450 scientific articles|
|Number of scientific publications printed abroad||66|
|Number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases||10|
|Certificates of authorship and number of patents|
- number of PhD
|Main scientific achievements:||
- Heydar Aliyev’s policy and problems of Azerbaijani history
- Nakhchivan’s place in the Azerbaijani national statehood history
- Relations Azerbaijan People’s Republic with Nakhchivan
- History of Araz-Turk Republic
- Activity of the women in the front and rear during the War (1941-1945)
- Territorial destiny of Nakhchivan region
- Socio-economic history, culture and prominent personalities of Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- Territorial claims and genocide policy of Armenians against Azerbaijan
- Lost historical lands of Azerbaijan
|Names of scientific works:||
1. Nakhchivan in the history and today. Ankara, 1998, 92 p. (co-author)
2. Nakhchivan and Nakhchivanians. Baki, 2001, 280 p. (co-author)
3. Heydar Aliyev and renewal of national-historical memory. Baki, 2003, 164 p.
4. Mustafa Kamal Ataturk and Nakhchivan. Baki, 2007, 56 p. (co-author)
5. Attendance of the women in the socio-political and cultural life of Azerbaijan Republic. Baki, 2008, 151 p.
6. Azerbaijan People’s Republic and Nakhchivan. Nakhchivan, 2010, 392 p.
7. Socio-political life, socio-economic and cultural development of Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic (1991-2011). Baku, 2011, 272 p.
8. Heydar Aliyev’s policy: in the history and today. Nakhchivan, 2013, 296 p.
9. Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic – 90. Building chronicle. Nakhchivan, 2014, 184 p.
10. Nakhchivan: country having a close relation with the ancient Eastern civilizations (in the Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages), Nakhchivan, 2014, 120 p.
11. Nakhchivan history. In three volumes. Vol.I. Nakhchivan, 2013, 452 p. (co-author)
12. Nakhchivan history. In three volumes. Vol.II.Nakhchivan, 2014, 528 p. (co-author)
13. Nakhchivan history. In three volumes. Vol.III. Nakhchivan, 2015, 560 p. (co-author)
14.Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic on the ways of independence. Baki, 2016, 260 p.
15. Behbud agha Shahtakhtinski: documents and materials. (Collector, compiler and author of preface). Nakhchivan, “Ajami” 2017, 336 p.
16. Armenians’ territorial claims and bloody crimes against Azerbaijan. Moscow, 2016, 182 p.
17. From the history of diplomacy. Diplomats of Nakhchivan. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing RU, 2017, 64 p. (co-author)
18. Place of Nakhchivan in the geopolitical interests of Great Powers about Azerbaijan. Baku, Science Development Foundation, 2017, 300 p. (co-author)
19. Nakhchivan in the statehood history of Azerbaijan. Baku, 2018, 372 p.
20.Araz-Turk Republic. Nakhchivan, 2019, 136 p.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations:||
1. Member of the New-YorkAcademy of Sciences (USA)
2. Academician of the Biography Institute (USA)
|Pedagogical activities||Teacher at theNakhchivan State University since 1978. Professor at the moment|
Deputy of the Supreme Majlis of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic (II term)
Deputy of the Milli Majlis of the Azerbaijan Republic (III and IV terms)
|Awarding and prizes||1. Honoured Scientist (2009)
2. The Jubilee medal of "100th Anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
3. The memory medal of “90th Anniversary of great leader Heydar Aliyev”
4. “Man of the year” by American Biographical Institute
5.Honorary decrees of the Supreme Majlis of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Presidium of ANAS and Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic
|Place of work and its address||Nakhchivan Branch of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, AZ7000, Nakhchivan city, Heydar Aliyev avenue, 76|
|Office phone||(+994 36) 5446580|
|Mobil||(+994 50) 2117658|
|Home phone||(+994 36) 5506598|
|Fax||(+994 36) 5454622|
1. Honoured Scientist (2009)2. The Jubilee medal of "100th Anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic3. The memory medal of “90th Anniversary of great leader Heydar Aliyev”4. “Man of the year” by American Biographical Institute5. Honorary decrees of the Supreme Majlis of the NakhchivanAutonomous Republic, Presidium of ANAS and Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic