|Place of birth||
region Gadabay, village Hadjilar
|Date of birth||27.05.1960|
|Education||Azerbaijan State University (BSU)|
|Scientific degree||Doctor of sciences|
|Topic of PhD thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Economic and social geographyThe economic-geographical problems of natural- destroying phenomenon’s influence of economy in Caucasian area of Azerbaijan
|Topic of doctoral thesis:
- specialty code
- specialty name
- topic name
Economical geographyEconomic and geographical problems of influence of natural disasters on the economy of republic of Azerbaijan
|Total number of printed scientific publications:
- number of scientific publications printed abroad:
- number of papers published in journals indexed and abstracted in international databases
5 monographs, 4 textbooks for higher education, 20 scientific methodical aids - software and 120 articles
|Number of patents and certificates of authorship|
- number of PhD
- number of Doctor of sciences
|Basic scientific achievements||
Participating about 50 international symposium and conference, most investigating areas are “Economic geography”, “Learning natural disaster from economic and social geographical point of view”, “Political geography” and “Regional geography”.
|Names of scientific works||
1. The influence of natural disaster (floods, heavy rains and hail) to national economy in Sheki-Zakatala and Shamakhi-Ismayilli economic regions. Azerb. AS's "News", "Earth Sciences" ser. № 5-6, 1990, p. 92-96
2. Natural disaster in Azerbaijan and their territorial organization. The news of Baku University, 1998, № 4, p. 176-182.
3. The modern problems of area forming of economy in Sheki-Zakatala economic region. B., 2002, №2, p. 87-93
4. The scientific-theoretical, typological and terminological problems of forming modern migration. The news of Baku University. The series of nature sciences. 2002 №4 p. 160-177, (together with V. I. Ahmadov)
5. The modern problems of area forming of manufacture in Guba-Xachmaz economic region. News, "Earth Sciences", B., 2000, p. 80-82
6. The area forming of agriculture in Sheki-Zakhatala economic region. News, "Earth Sciences", B., 2003, №4, p. 60-64, (together with B.T. Nazirova and Z.T.Imrani )
7. Learning Economic and social geographic natural disasters. Monograph. Baku-Science 2004, p.198 (together with N.A. Babakhanov)
8. Evaluation of potential natural recourses from economical point of view and protection of environment of Azerbaijan Republic. ‘The news’ of BDU, "Earth Sciences" ser. №3, 2007, p. 137-149, (together with N.A. Babakhanov)
9. The influence of floods to economy and population in Azerbaijan Republic. Scientific works of Geography Corporation, series XIII. The materials of scientific conference was devoted to the extreme natural destroying phenomenon and their ecological problems. Baku-2008, p. 403-408.
10. Mudflows influence on territorial organization of economy of Azerbaijan Regions. Regional Policy of Russia in modern social and-economic conditions: geographical aspects. Russian Academy of Sciences, Siberian Branch. Irkutsk 2009, pp. 252-254
11. The geography of Great Britain. Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan Republic, Azerbaijan University of Languages. “Regional” department. Educational supply. Baku 2009. p.192.
12. The economic, social and political geography of Azerbaijan Republic. ANAS, İnstitute of Geog-raphy, named by H.A.Aliyev. Baku, 2010. p.416
13. The demographic and social-economic development problems of Khazar seashore region of Azerbaijan Republic. AMEA, NEWS "Earth Sciences", Baku-2011, pp. 60-64 (together with N.H.Ayyubov and Z.N. Eminov)
14. "The Impact of the floods on the territorial organization of the Azerbaijan Republic and their zoning by risk level" / Toşkent State University of Economic «İktisadiet va tağlim» scientific journal, 2011, № 7, p. 127-130
15. Influence of inundations on territorial organization of economy in Aran region of Azerbaijan. American international journal of contemporary research. 2012. Vol.2, №5, New- York. 222-227
16. Impact of natural disasters on the territorial organization of the economy of Absheron economic region of Azerbaijan / "Actual problem of Arts and Sciences' Department of Geography. Moscow 2012 № 5, p.193-198.
16. Economic-geographical study of the effects of landslides on the resettlement of the population in Azerbaijan Republic / Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University. Ser. «Economy» № 4 (3), 2012, 130-139 Art.
17. Influence of inundations on territorial organization of economy in Aran region of Azerbaijan. American international journal of contemporary research. 2012. Vol.2, №5, New- York. 222-227
18. The geography of the France. Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan Republic, Azerbaijan University of Languages. Educational supply. Baku-2013. p.164 (together with G.R.Aghakishiyeva)
19. The geography of Germany. Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan Republic, Azerbaijan University of Languages. Educational supply. Baku 2013 p. 160. (together with G.R.Aghakishiyeva).
20. Territorial organization of fruit-growing by altitude belts in Guba-Khachmaz economic-geog-raphic region. American Journal of Science and Technologies, Princeton University Press, volume III, № 1 (21), January-June, 2016, p. 208-214
21. Zoning of landslides in the territory of Azerbaijan Republic in terms of spread, development and damages caused to distribution of population and economic branches. Geographical Association, London Geographical İnstitute, The Geography Journal, (THOMSON REUTERS, current impact factor 1.09), vol 102, part 3, summer, 2016, p. 116-132
22. The impact of hailstorm on agriculture and preventive measures in touristic places of Azerbaijan. Tourism economics Journal, (THOM-SON REUTERS, current impact factor 1.422), volume 22, number 4, august 2016, p. 82-94
23. Impact of mudflows on the territorial organization of economy in the Republic of Azerbaijan and its zoning. Eurasian Geography and Economics, (THOMSON REUTERS, current impact factor 2.06) 2017, Vol 2-3. Paqes: 487-499
24. N.A.Pashayev. Geography of the Republic of Azerbaijan “Economic, social and political geography”. Volume II. Monograph. ANAS, academician. Institute of Geography named after H. Aliyev. Baku, 2015. 328 p.
25. N.A.Pashayev. The Geography of the Republic of Azerbaijan “Regional geography”. Volume III. Monograph. ANAS, academician. Institute of Geography named after H. Aliyev. Baku, 2015. 400 p.26. Problems of the territorial organization og light industry of Azerbaijan. Baku, 2017, 170 p.
|Membership with international and foreign scientific organizations||Member of the Scientific Workshop of Dissertation Council and Scientific Council of the Institute of Geography|
|Pedagogical activity||The half staff teacher at Azerbaijan Aviation Academy, faculty “Air transport”, department “Meteorology of Aviation”.|
|Awards and prizes|
|Main place of work and its address||Institute of Geography named after academician Hasan Aliyev of ANAS, 115, av. H.Javid, Baku|
|Position||The head of department|
|Office phone||(+994 12) 5385974|
|Mobile||(+994 50) 3473670|
|Home phone||(+994 12) 4537987|